Why are Free Form Essential Amino Acids Necessary and What to Look For!
1. Look for high quality, crystalline, free-form, amino acids (AAs) Most amino acid blends on the market are actually reduced milk or soy proteins. These may contain small quantities of free form AAs but are mostly comprised of whole proteins and peptides. Proteins and peptides are AAs that are linked together in chains and must first be broken down into single AAs by the digestive process in order for the body to create usable systemic proteins. It is because of the nitrogen in these systemic proteins that allows them to heal and repair tissue. Without protein our bodies continue to degenerate.
Free-form AAs are single amino acids, which need no digestion. They are, in essence, pre-digested and ready to form all the enzymes needed for optimal food digestion and the development of proteins. When food is properly digested, the body will make all the substances it needs for excellent health. The primary culprit in many chronic disease conditions is insufficient digestion of fats, carbohydrates and proteins. This may start with symptoms such as nausea, bloating, burping, high cholesterol, or low or high blood sugars. Incomplete digestion leads to a severe lack of systemic protein, which weakens the immune system and culminates in disease. When whole proteins or partial proteins (peptides) remain undigested they will enter the system in an unusable state and float around causing problems (such as rashes, sinusitis and other allergic responses.) Free form AAs, on the other hand, can be used to create enzymes, hormones, muscle tissue, nervous tissue, etc. upon demand where and when the body needs them. So beware of that bottle of Free Form Amino Acids that you find in the health food store. One sure fire test: if it is not a pure white powder in capsules, it is probably a reduced soy or milk protein. Platinum Plus Essential Amino Acids are the highest quality pharmaceutical grade free form AAs, absolutely guaranteed.
2. Look for a properly balanced blend of essential AAs. Even if the amino acids are pharmaceutical grade free form AAs, they will stop benefiting the body after a short period of time, if they are not properly balanced. Most AA formulas on the market will stop being beneficial to the body after 3-6 months time. This is because of the way that AAs work in the body, if there is too little or too much of any one, all the rest of the AAs will be limited in there effectiveness due to the imbalance. Although you may feel significantly better for a while, an unbalanced AA blend will:
1. Not work indefinitely.
2. It will never have the balance needed to strengthen the immune system to the point where it can overcome disease.
A perfectly balanced blend of essential AAs will allow the body to create all the nonessential AAs the body needs. By combining two or more essential amino acids the body is able synthesize all the other proteins (AAs) it needs. A balanced blend of essential AAs will also create exactly the right kind and right amount of enzymes to properly digest food so we can create the substances needed to heal and maintain the body.
3. Look for extra added sulfur and molybdenum to support the liver. When the body begins to heal with the systemic proteins, it starts getting rid of all the toxins, bacteria, viruses and toxic metals that have been stored in the tissues and cells of our bodies. All these things must first run through the liver (the bodyıs poison filter) on their way out of the body. Sulfur (this is a natural element, not the same as sulfonamides which are the group of sulfa drugs to which many people are allergic) and molybdenum help flush the liver in a process called phase two detoxification. Platinum Plus Essential Amino Acids have the extra sulfur and molybdenum to ensure the liver has the help it needs to remove toxins from the body. Keep in mind the body is healing and when healing naturally may take anywhere from 3 weeks to 1 year depend on the severity of the illness. Most likely this illness has been gradually growing for many years and the body needs time to reverse this degeneration. Essential amino acids are not a drug which we have become dependent upon relieving our pains over night. Many of these drugs just mask the symptoms and don't remove the root cause of the problem. Time and patience is need to heal naturally and complete
4. With the balanced blend of essential amino acids the body will create every other non essential amino acid it needs by itself. So an amino acid blend that has only some essential and some non essential is not balanced and will stop being beneficial after a short period of time. If there is a blend of amino acids that has all the essential amino acids and extra non essential amino acids in it, the non essential are not necessary, wasteful and may throw the essential out of balance from the body's reaction to the non essential. If even one essential is missing from the diet then the body can't create all the proteins it needs and will gradually go into degeneration. Essential amino acids include:
L-Arginine, L-Cystine, L-Histidine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Methionine,
Remember, eating a well balanced diet with adequate proteins will NOT guarantee that our bodies will get the proper essential amino acids to produce all the proteins we need. Poor digestion, disease, infection, sickness, environmental conditions, smoking, drinking, stress and processed foods will prevent our bodies from getting those essential amino acids we need to maintain optimal health and to heal. Also deficiencies in vitamins and minerals will prevent our bodies from absorbing the proteins we do make. For optimal health it is necessary to take a high quality blend of essential amino acids, a good multi vitamin and mineral and fatty acids (omega 3, 6 and 9). Years of research and testing went into creating the perfect balance in Platinum Plus Essential Amino Acids. This testing proved that a properly balanced essential amino acids blend along with multi vitamin/minerals and fatty acids, allows the body to overcome disease and heal itself.
David Stout, Vice President of SuperNutrient Corporation, is a licensed Message Therapist and Health Professional. He has studied nutritional science at the Center of Advance Therapeutics in Denver. For the past ten years he has had the fortunate opportunity to be trained and mentored by Dr Vickery a true leader in nutritional science.
For more information on amino acids and amino acid therapies please visit www.supernutrient.com">http://www.supernutrient.com.