Overweight? - 5 Tips to Enhance Your Sex Drive
You could try one of the many sexual enhancement drugs available today. You could sign up for very expensive workshops and retreats. You could even strip down and pole dance for your partner.
My guess is that these things just aren't your style. I believe that you're seeking natural and balanced healing for your sexdrive and your overweight body.
You're tired, your energy is low and you aren't feeling quite like you think you should. You don't have unrealistic expectations. You do have some dreams you've hung onto despite your physical size. You've clung to them, knowing that some day those dreams would take you to a place inside you where you were finally ready to take control.
Welcome to your life. A life that will continue to grow more healthy, from here on. Once you embark on a journey of self-discovery and empowerment, you can never plead ignorance again. You can never say..."I didn't know".
Your sex drive does not need to take a complete dive while you're in the process of losing weight. That extra weight does not have to be like carrying heavy sacks of spuds around. It doesn't have to tire you out.
Simple things you can do to help energize you and lighten the load include the following suggestions.
1. You can make sure your daily food intake contains the highest possible raw content you can achieve up to about 80%. For now, to go much higher is a path you can move into. Keep the raw fruits and veggies separate and your energy level will steadily climb. Your body WILL respond to what you feed it. It has no choice, chemically speaking.
2. Step in place for ten minutes. Hardly a spit in the ocean of time in your day. Get up and do this for yourself. I promise your Self will love you for it. Walk around the block or walk in place. Preferably outside and breathing with a full inhale/exhale. The more you move, the more you'll be able to move both in your live and in your love life. You don't want your partner to have to do all the work do you? Keep your eye on the prize. It's your dream. You CAN make it happen!
3. Make the choice to work at your sex life. Most especially if you and your partner have been together a long time. Sometimes things just need sprucing up. If you feel too overweight to feel sexy, try splitting a bottle of pleasant red wine. Put on something nice and enhance the mood of your room. Work at it. Overweight, underweight or just perfect, people have to make the effort to keep the sexual tension alive.
4. Tend to your physical appearance. Sometimes in our daily lives, we forget to take a moment to add the little touches that we used to do daily. Trim those stray hairs or apply that bit of lipstick. Small things can enhance your appearance and the way you walk, adding confidence to your style. When we take care of ourselves, we stand taller and feel better about ourselves.
5. Don't let life get in the way of preserving the passion and fire you and your partner once had. Don't let the pounds you're in the process of losing, discourage you from feeling just as sexy as you did. You'll get there again and when you do, you'll still have your mate. The one you fell in love with. Don't let anything get in the way. Schedule dates with your mate and make the effort.
We have all sorts of obstacles in life and each one can seem insurmountable at the time. Later, we can see each in perspective and sometimes even with humor. Don't let tomorrow's comic relief get you down today. Do something about your sex life and the drive will take care of itself.
JLee Davis has been writing since high school. Through marriage and kids, ill-health and regaining it, she's kept on writing. After over thirty years, she's finding that the best things in life really are there for the taking. Sharing her motivation is one way she has of "paying it forward".