Lose Weight Permanently And Maximize Health With New Diet & Exercise Habits
I'm sick of all the fad diets I see people preaching about, as if the only thing that matters is losing a lot of weight fast. We need to focus on permanent weight loss as a result of permanent changes to dieting and exercise habits. Unless you have extremely potent will-power, this can be a tough task to complete. One proven solution is to get support from other people who are not only your friends, but must be in the same situation that you are; they must know exactly what you're going through today. Think of this small community as your weight loss partners.
Where Can I Find My Weight Loss Partners?
Spare yourself from the stress, time-consumption and awkwardness of setting up a meetup group for weight loss support. In today's busy world, it makes much more sense to join a forum online.
However, sometimes the people who run the forums get a bit too controlling, creating a lot of tension. That's why I've created my own forum to solve the problem and help people focus on losing weight safely. Check out what our friend Cyn has to say about PhenForum.com:
"This forum gets better every day! Ian is really doing a wonderful job putting this place together. I really love all the information that is given here. I don't think I have found any other board that supplies the info that Ian does. Great job Ian!"
What's The Website Again?
You should come visit us over at PhenForum.com. You're welcome to join and start your very own daily progress diary. Speaking of a diary, I'm going to start taking pictures of my stomach and posting them every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday to help keep track of my weight loss progress and my goals. I can't wait to have you join us over here.
What's The Best Way To Lose Weight?
I don't have the answer to that question, but I do know which methods seem to have been most helpful for permanent weight loss and long-term health. Here's a summary of five great tips you can use, and you're not alone in this? remember if you need anything at all, just come join us at PhenForum for support.
1. Slowly decrease calorie intake by limiting junk foods, etc.
2. Do any cardiovascular exercise such as walking around outside, or walking/jogging on a treadmill. I love doing both, as I feel so healthy and alive every time.
3. Take advantage of the good feeling you get after doing cardiovascular exercise: It should help decrease your cravings. Make a grocery list and pick out healthy ingredients for your own meal, especially if your family doesn't eat healthily.
4. Eat simple vegetables and lean proteins like fish and sliced turkey, trying to balance each meal out so you have say...
a. 8 grams of fat
b. 16 grams of protein
c. 22 grams of carbohydrate
5. Limit how much you eat (but not coming close to starving yourself) seems to be a great, healthy way to lose weight. Think of your body as a machine that only runs correctly if you put the right balance and amounts of nutrients in it. :)
Have a great day, and good luck! I hope to see you at PhenForum!
Copyright (C) Shoppe.MD and Ian Mason, 2004-2005
Learn more about health, diet and exercise at our www.phenforum.com">weight loss forum.
PhenForum.com is a popular discussion forum for weight loss programs, www.phenforum.com">diet advice, and tips to help you www.phenforum.com">burn fat.
All the best,