Weight Loss Efficiency - 10 Ways To Make The Most Out Of Your Gym Workout!
My name is Greg Ryan. I am a high profile fitness expert, champion bodybuilder and best selling author. However, I didn't start out as one. I had to learn through class rooms and experience. There are no better teachers than exercising on the floors of all those health clubs I visited for so many years.
I had no clue how to workout properly, how many reps, sets, minutes on a treadmill or foods to eat. But, I learned through trial and error. It amazes me how I have kept going consistently all these years coming from a non disciplined background. Here are ten things that have helped me lose weight more efficiently during each visit and have helped me keep going for twenty years straight:
1. Treat your time in the gym as your quiet time for YOU!
2. Set a time frame each time you work out. Walk out if you are not finished!
3. Never do the same workout more than twice in a row. Maybe just change the order of a piece of equipment up.
4. Monitor your heart rate EVERY time you exercise your heart.
5. Never be afraid to ask for help.
6. Do not waste much time between exercises.
7. Focus on the benefits and how you will feel afterwards rather than the discomfort during your workout.
8. Realize you will not be at your best each and every time.
9. Learn to listen to your body more than your mind.
10. Journal, journal, and journal.
Now let me give you my magic secret to being successful in losing weight, gaining muscle, or just general fitness: consistency + variety + efficiency = results all the time!
Each day you workout out, remember; it's about the big picture. It's about sticking to it for the long haul. It's about being sold out!
START LOSING WEIGHT THE RIGHT WAY FOR GOOD TODAY! FREE MINI COURSE click here www.resolutions.bz">http://www.resolutions.bz Discover the common sense way to lose weight with out dieting that the doctor's DON'T want you to know. Greg Ryan is a best selling author, former employee of Kathy Smith, and high profile fitness expert.